The TVGuardian Mutes Foul Language From TV Shows and Movies.
The TVGuardian automatically detects and filters profanity and other offensive phrases while you watch movies or television shows. TVGuardian is like a smart remote control for your TV that automatically mutes foul language! You teach your children not to use that language. What message does allowing an unprotected TV in your home send? TVGuardian helps reinforce the values you're teaching.
The TVGuardian monitors the hidden closed-captioning signal and compares those words to it's database of offensive words and phrases. When an offensive word is detected it mutes the sound for the sentence.
- TVGuardian continuously monitors for foul language by reading the closed-captions data, just slightly ahead of the spoken words.
- Upon detection, TVGuardian automatically blocks the foul language by sending your TV's mute code over the included IR cable.
- It works with both HD TVs and older standard TVs!
- TVGuardian LT can mute both your TV and an audio receiver simultaneously!
- No matter which video connection type you use from your cable box, satellite box or DVR to your TV (i.e. HDMI, component, composite), TVGuardian lets you watch TV in comfort.
- More details here.
“My family loves TVGuardian. Everyone in my Family has now purchased one. Thank You for allowing our Family to be able to watch TV together again as a FAMILY!” - Arthur, KY
TVGuardian LT is the seventh TVGuardian model since 1998. More than 12 million TVGuardian enabled products have helped families watch TV shows and movies without profanity and foul language!